Want To Own A Blog Like This?
For Questions, Inquiries, Call: +2349039942822
Page | Telegram Group - Follow us - Chat us - Advertise WIth Us Mail Us
wizzyblog-bg

WELCOME TO VIPERS THE BEST HOW TO TECHNOLOGYS


Wednesday 28 August 2019

WHY IS IT THAT MY GLO DATA NOT COMING OUT WHEN I DONT HAVE DATA?

WHY IS IT THAT MY GLO DATA NOT COMING OUT WHEN I DONT HAVE DATA?

Every glo customer have been complaining that my glo data is not coming out when I don't have data balance. Yesterday we brings glo cheat and unlimited using hammer Vpn. And we got many glo users have been complaining that thier data is not coming out.  According to glo, their data won't come out is what they did. But we ask this why? Because their have been various of cheat whose glo customers have been using without their permission.

Why is it that my GLO data is not coming on when I don't have data?

  According to glo, their data won't comes out when you have no data. To bring out your data you have at least 2_3mb before connecting any vpn. This can not stop your data to comes out.

Note: don't ever connect a VPN when your data is 10mb, try and connect within 3_5 mb

 According to glo, send PAYU to 127.

Don't forget to drop your comments, we reply fast and we explain more

2 comments:

  1. When my mb remains 3-5 mb it connected but imideately my mb finish data goes off I send payu to 127 they said the plan am trying to buy is not for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes are you sure that your data is 3_5 mb? If yes reboot your phone

    ReplyDelete